17 January 2020

Chiong Beer




Okay, I will do the translation for the Singlish:

Siao liao lah: This is crazy!

Every night chiong beer: Drinking every night with such gusto!

Where got? :  Don't have

Loh: used at the end of sentences to emphasize something.

(Bb lived in Singapore for 4 years, so his Singlish is sibei (really) powerful. (he can switch very easily between proper English and Singlish)

I'm always doing a double take when I see the prices of beer here. Sg's price for alcohol (at pubs, restaurants) are crazy.

But like what my bff said before, "Even though it's free, we must still be socially responsible." (That was during my dinner and dance episode at my old company - free beer and alcohol! I had 7 glasses of beer and 2 glasses of wine; I didn't know you weren't supposed to mix them, and I merlioned (puked) that night) That was my 1st time getting drunk, my 1st and last time, lol!
Good night! Zzz I will see what I drew, with some beer in me system, tomorrow morning🤣🤣🤣

No comments: