09 March 2021

Bb And C In Our NZ House





 This is a photo I took of bb and C when we were still living in New Zealand. (C was 2 months old in this drawing) I decided to draw it out and colour it just now! Yay! 


I had a lot of fun and nice memories colouring our New Zealand house! 


Our house in New Zealand is the very 1st house that we bought! 


It has been 6 years since we sold it to a kiwi family... I sometimes go on Google Map to look at our old house, ha! (Do you do that too?) 


My in-laws gifted me a Wacom Cintiq for my birthday last month (any Aquarius babies out there? Hihi!), and I am slowly getting used to colouring with it! Yay! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘❤️❤️❤️⭐⭐⭐

🍍🍍🍍

 #wacomcintiq #digitalwatercolour #newzealandhouse #newzealand #newborn #2monthsold #family #ourlovelyhome 

No comments: