14 September 2021

Part 9 My Ruptured Appendix Journey





Part 9 of my ruptured appendix journey

I know nurses have been on the shitty receiving end of their jobs, (especially so during this pandemic) but to take it out on the patients, that isn't ethically correct. Maybe she had an especially messed up and exhausting day? Maybe? 

But what wrong has the patient done? No one wanna get sick.  

We moved last month and have been settling in our new place. 
Computer is up and hopefully, I can continue drawing my comics. 
It's traumatic to relive all these again, but art can help. 

I have been thinking should I disclose the race of the nurse?
I am Chinese too, so does that make me a racist to call out another Chinese? What do you think? 

#somethingtothinkabout
#mtstjoseph #mtstjoseophhospital #nurses #meannurses #webcomic #comic #appendix #laparoscopi

No comments: