27 November 2019

Donate To A Charity Organization of Your Choice

Hello friends, good morning!
May I please ask a favour from you all please?

Would you all be able to donate $5 to $10 to a foodbank/charity organization/SPCA etc please?

 I have been getting a couple of requests for portraits commission, and it would only be fair if the new clients know that all the drawings I did of you all (albeit it was done on my own accord as a gift for you all), are also paid for.

Not asking you all to pay me though, as that was never in my intention, but a donation to a charity event of your choice would really rock!

A drawing of you all (even though you all never ask for them), in exchange for a donation to a charity organization of your choice! We can make a difference with our gifts! :) ❤️

Hugs, thank you! :)
(The above is an email to my dance classmates! We are hoping to raise $150 or more for charity!) Yay!!!🎆🎆🎆

I have been getting a couple of requests for portraits commissions! I am opening up this offer for $15 a portrait (my normal price for a portrait is $25 to $35 ($35 is full colour)), in which $10 will be donated to a charity cause! 😃😃😃

Our dance class is donating all the money to a charity cause of their choice! I am very touched! We all have a gift, and we can make a difference! ❤️❤️❤️ 💃💃💃

No comments: