28 November 2019

Frozen 2


If you've watched Frozen 2, you'd know which scene we are talking about 🤣🤣🤣

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how good the soundtrack is for this sequel? Idina Menzel is really such a great singer! And I really am not a fan of singers doing a version of disney songs,  but Panic! at the Disco did such a splendid rendition of Into The Unknown, I caught myself grinning from ear to ear just soaking in his performance!

Kristoff's scene where he sang his ballard made all the adults laughed out loud in the theatre! (C was a little bit puzzled as to why were all the adults laughing out loud, coz it is a sad song 🤣🤣🤣)


Do go watch Frozen 2! (It took me like 6 to 7 times rewatching Frozen again and again to get into the story, but I really enjoyed the sequel!) 

No comments: