24 January 2021

I Homeschool Because I Have Seen The Village


 Let's talk about this quote.


I feel it is very apt for the current situation in Vancouver right now, amidst this pandemic. 


Perhaps it can come across as very mean spirit pre-covid time. 


But, let's discuss. 


With the Canada government and school board hiding information and not being transparent and also quick to inform the public about "exposures", this is indeed the "village" right now. 


I thought schools should be open to at risks families, 1st responders, essential workers only? Especially with no compulsory mask wearing for the kids, no smaller classes, not even installation of plexi glass. 


Thank you to the friend for sharing this quote. 


I lol when I read it, but then felt so sad afterwards, because for the current situation, this is so true.


#quotes #motivationalquotes #homeschooling #canada #vancouverschoolboard 

No comments: