24 January 2021

When Sorry Isn't Enough




 I am reading the book, "When Sorry Isn't Enough" by Gary Chapman and Jennifer Thomas.


I am having a hard time recently as even though I have been frank and honest, and also apologized sincerely to my friend, while touching on all the language of apology, I felt let down 'coz I reread the messages so many times, but found no apology at all. Or at least, in my apology language. 


My apology language is "Expressing regret". 


As much as I try and can understand the reasons as to why certain decisions were made, I was disappointed and felt let down 'coz I needed support too, where I have been a supportive friend throughout. 


Your decision has nothing to do with me, but I am still hurt nonetheless. 


#webcomic #webtoon #comics #whensorryisntenough #apologylanguages #apology #sorry #solace #solaceinbooks 

No comments: