18 December 2015
Preheat oven to 305 °F
Mix minced chicken with an egg and some flour and salt and pepper, and make them into meatballs. Lightly fry them till brown on most sides. Set the meatballs aside.
Chop up one onion, some garlic, some potatoes/sweet potatoes and cook them for about 5 minutes in the frying pan.
Next add 1 tablespoon of
and cook for a few minutes. Add one cup of water and pour in the can of organic coconut milk and organic can of tomatoes and bring to a boil.
Transfer everything to a tray and cover with a sheet of aluminium foil and cook in the oven for 1 hour. :)
p/s: Meimei did made a face upon her first bite of curry, but continued eating the rest of her meal afterwards :) Yay!
16 December 2015
● jiejie is mandarin for big sister
● mama is mandarin for mum
● yaya is mandarin for duckie
● deng is mandarin for light/lamp
● wowo is baby talk for doggie
● wawa is mandarin for doll
● men is mandarin for door
● meimei is mandarin for little girl/ little sister
● bonbon is baby talk for bath
● yeye is mandarin for grandpa
● mao is mandarin for cat
And she will say "more" accompanied with baby sign language if she wants more water/food etc
Love you Meimei! Oh! And she does kisses with "mua" sounds! :)