14 June 2009

2nd Gig In The Month Of June

Hee, we had our 2nd gig at Sculpture Square just now! It was very impromptu!
But we enjoyed ourselves lots, nonetheless! Thanks to JAI and Ryan of Calamine Solutions for the invite! =)
It was a tremendous adrenalin rush when we were greeted with "ENCORES" and a lady coming up to us to ask us for the song's title coz' she likes it TuT! ! And to Jun An (hope I have got your name right =) for saying I have a very special voice! What compliments! =)
You guys did a great job too!
And my 4-year old neighbor drew me a little gift today! What a pleasant surprise to reach home to! =)


(by Sophia, my friendly little neighbor =)

After the completion of this freelance project at hand, I'm going to draw so many little comics about all that had happened recently! Here's a little preview: (ha!)

sophia (my 4-year old neighbor) : Jie jie shufen, will you come and find me tomorrow?
me: okies, if i knocked off early tomorrow, i will come and find you =)!
sophia: how about today?
me: wuhahaha , i'm here now! XD

(i love kids! =)

No comments: