08 November 2009

Hot Towel






I am actually an alien who came from the planet Wowkaoehzsimilaieh.

I'm here on planet Earth for a mission. (But till now, I'm still not very sure what the mission is actually about...)

This stay on Earth has actually been more than 2 decades since I first arrived in the form of an earthling, weighing not more than 4 pounds,on the 5th Febuary. The doctor who "delivered" me was actually a fellow alien. Due to some miscalculations in transforming into my earthling form, I carried a sixth toe on my right feet. My fellow alien doctor friend wrapped my feet up in clothes called "socks" when I was ready to be brought home by my earthling parents and the sure to come about commotion took place when my socks were being taken off when I reached my home on Earth.

I'm born under the star sign Aquarius. In order to blend well with my lifestyle and to stay in low profile, I adopted this blur look ever since I reached the stable age of 5. Instead, it brought me more attention than I intended and I ended up being always pinched on me cheeks and getting exclaims like, "Ooh! How cute!"

That may explain the pimples on me face now; the germs on the hands whom had pinched my cheeks may had stayed and started building their territories and thus started their colonies ... But nonetheless, it helped me blend in more among the earthlings. (Oh bother. )

Sometimes, it's hard on this stay on earth, but still, I'm very grateful - to my earthling parents, my brother and all the friends I have make around the world. Although I've lost all my memories on my hometown Wowkaoehzsimilaieh, I know that one day, I will slowly come to recall and understand the mission and the meaning of this stay on Earth...

Looking forward to more adventures! Everyday! Everytime! I know that one day, I will go back to Wowkaoehzsimilaieh, so this stay on Earth should be made as happy as possible! The bad traits I'd picked up during this period of time on Earth indeed still need lots of time to shake them off... but one day, I will learn to let go... for I know, nothing's impossible for me who came from the planet Wowkaoehzsimilaieh!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I missed writing lyrics! Warming up, warming up!
This blog is a little bit dead. Busy lah! XD


2 comments:

Cheerful said...

I like "wakaoehzsimilaieh" issit? haha !!! COOL yay you rock =pppppppp hahahaha my blog also, I seldom update ><

i_am_ksf said...

heeheh thanks!!! XDDDDD
i miss jamming! i will be available again 2 weeks from now! see ya then! =)
update more as and when you feel like it loh! XD hee