11 January 2011

Oh My Heart! =D








Meien brought baby mingxuan down to meet shan and I for lunch! Rock! Baby mingxuan is soooooo cute! =D

Oh my heart!


And recently, am reading the new book by Jonathan Safran Foer - Eating Animals.

I couldn't eat meat for the past 3 meals...

Very powerful book whick will make you think what is a human and what is an animal...

Been discussing this book with kieran for the past 2 days .. =p ...

I don't think I will become a vegeterian but I will be more conscious of the meat I am eating now... Animals are definitely not born to be eaten...


And also watched "Fighters" recently with bb. What superb acting and story! Looking forward to more great movies for the rest of the year!


Life is good! Continue making art! Continue touching lives!

Rock!

No comments: