11 September 2011

Sunday Morning

Hello!

I'm back on Wednesday morning and was a bit under the weather since. Been staying in bed most of the time and this makes my jet lag even worse...*gua gua gua*! But the situation is improving! I'm waking up later and later! From 2am to 3:30am, to 4:00am to today's 5:00am! Yeah! Good news!

And resting at home enable me to read some good books I borrowed from Shan! Yeah! Like "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom and "Have a Little Faith" by Mitch Albom too! Such great books! Would love to quote the whole book but that would be copyrights infringements (I think). And also finished reading 2 books by Miss Naoko Takagi too. So staying in bed due to fever and diarrhea made me have the chance to stumbled upon great reads! Rock! =D

And missing the Tether families and my days in Canada lots! Missed cooking, (yups! cooking! I know!) playing with Kita, walking Kita, attending Loose Moose Theatre and imrpovisation with the funny peeps there, eating ice-cream from Mackay's, seeing the season changes from summer to autumn and my simple and happy days there! Skyping bb every night and he told me he met Orlando Bloom last night! Wow!

Mid Autumn Festival is here once again! Are you bbq-ing in Taiwan, playing with lanterns in Singapore, or just enjoying a cup of tea and eating mooncakes while admiring the moon everywhere else in the world? Have fun! =)

No comments: