11 December 2019

$125 Donated To Charity!!!

So far, $125 has been raised and donated to charity organizations! Woohoo! Everyone rocks! Thank you all soooo much!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you everyone for the overwhelming participation and donations to charity organizations of your choice, and supporting my artwork! 😃😃😃🎆🎆🎆
-----------------------------------------------------------
Olivia is one of the many people whom joined this offer and commissioned me to draw this portrait of her and her lovely family!
  --------------------------------------------------------

Every portrait was $15, in which $10 was donated to a charity organization of your choice! Just send me a picture of the receipt of your donation and we are ready to go! (This offer has ended since last Tuesday, but I am open to normal commission ($25 to $35 per portrait, depending on number of people to be drawn) as I am overwhelm with other drawings/ work ☺️☺️☺️)

No comments: