24 May 2009

Impossible Is Possible!

(click on picture itself to view the animation =)

I asked Plug Boy to star in this advertisement; but he's in Hawaii for a holiday

~"ALOHA!"~,

and I only got to know of this competition last week...=o so time was like super tight...(9 days to produce this clip! ALOHA~)

and so, I asked one of his cousins, Box Head, to be the main cast for this commercial! Check him out! XD p/s: Special guest star appearance is Dog. =) He is an old character of mine which I'd created like almost 10 years ago... Oh ! Xp)

Thanks to the STOMP team for posting it on http://stompcast.stomp.com.sg/video/1859 And thanks to everyone who helped me in regards to how to post to STOMP! (James and Melvin!)

=)

And thanks to Shan and Ah Boon all the way! For both of your suggestions, comments, critiques and encouragement!

This is for the two of you! You two rockz! =D

I have lots of fun animating this! yeahhhhhhhhhh! XD

2 comments:

阿信艘 said...

*thumbs up*

i_am_ksf said...

keekekek thanks! =D rox's back from taiwan and got something for you too! meet you to pass to you kekekeke XD