03 July 2009

Ku Ku Koooooo!

Recently, someone in our neighborhood is keeping a rooster as a pet!
Talk about a "live" alarm clock! Haha!
And it goes off at like 5am -ish and the weirdest hours ever! (like throughout the day, but this morning, I realised it sounded like it has abit of a sore throat...oh man...)

I just feel funny knowing that a rooster is living near by!
From "what-the-heck!" to slowly anticipating hearing it goes "ku ku kooooooooooooooo" now and then!
Wuahhaha! XD

p/s: a lame joke I'd invented few years back:

Q:What is the most forgetful animal on earth?
A: It's the rooster! Coz' it has forgotten to take down its comb and has left it on its head!
*gua gua gua*

pp/s: we are having KFC later.. somehow I have been anticipating since lunch.. XD

2 comments:

I <3 Ashin said...

"but this morning, I realised it sounded like it has abit of a sore throat", this cracks me up,lol.

i think u will miss the rooster while in china. whahaha....then u can go to the market and buy 1. i'm sure china's market alot!

i_am_ksf said...

wuhahahahhahaha! XD i hope the rooster will drink lots of water so it can ku ku kooooooooooo better again! =)

wuahhaha eh i don't know leh.. wuahhaha... and last night's kfc dinner wasn't that good though.. oh man Xp
(don't know the place that i'm living in in china, can i cook ma? hope it is a nice cosy place! =)

see ya later! =)))))