04 July 2009


"Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you."
Oscar WIlde

"The relationships we have with the world are largely determined by the relationships we have with ourselves"
Greg Anderson

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope or confidence."
Hellen Keller

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul."
A. Powell Davies

"I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be stuffed. I want the cultures of all the lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any."
Mahatma Gandhi

"If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything."
Win Borden

"Books are a narcotic"
Franz Kafka

No comments: