07 February 2020

10th Year Dating Anniversary!

Today is our 10th year dating anniversary! (We just celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary in January! ☺️☺️☺️)
----------------------------------------------------------
Why did I draw this? Actually recently, a younger friend (like much younger friend) told me maybe she is considering moving in with her boyfriend... but she wanna hold off having sex, but she is in a dilemma, coz she feels that sex will happen if they live together...
------------------------------------------------------
I told her that I also lived with bb for 2 months before we got married, (we wanna be in the same continent and not do long distance relationship - him in NZ, me in SG) but coz we wanna honour our religions, we waited after we got married.

("Besides, you will have ALL the chances to have sex once you're married!" 🤣🤣🤣 That's what I told her, and we both lol!)

Also, it is up to you lah! Must be respectful of one another, that's the 1st step, okies!!!
Okies, school run, ttyl! 🤣🤣🤣
#comics #datinganniversary

No comments: