04 February 2020

Work On Timing, Ease In, Ease Out, Holds








Yesterday after dance class, I analysed and noticed how constantly space my timing/holds are... there weren't neither any eased in or eased out, nor any visible holds/intentions of holds... The timing, hits and holds were very evenly spaced out (i.e: flat)
This is something I hope to improve on! ☺️☺️☺️
Also, I wanna share with you all I experienced my very 1st feeling of ecstasy during one of my dance class 3 weeks ago! I felt it came and went, in like 3 seconds. It hit me very clearly, and the strange thing is, I was very surprised but I contained it. (???) It was a veryyyyy new experience for me. I don't think any of the above makes any sense, haha!
Anyhoo, this comic is very fun and nice for me to draw today! ☺️☺️☺️🎆🎆🎆

No comments: